Summer house Galatas
- Operational upgrating of the swimming poll following upkeep and repairs.
- Aesthetic upgrading of the swimming poll using quartz coating.
- Reduction of the thermal capacity of the existing 250 m² stone-paved surface throught its replacament with Burma Teak wood.
- Waterproofing to the roof as to protect it from moisture.
- Construction of a 1000-botlle capacity cellar.
- Replacement of all external wooden frames by new slim aluminium frames, Vitrocsa, for aesthetic and energy efficiency reasons.
- Improvement in energy efficiency by reducing the consumption of cooling loads with the use of new clima technology.
- Extenstion of the expectancy of the existing installations in the surrounding land regarding sewage, electricity and irrigation following the necessary improvements and repairs.
This country house has been designed with utmost respect to the existing landscape. The architect created a unique residence that is a ‘view point’ to the island of Poros. The owners have proceeded with aeshetic and operational improvements at their security and comfort.
Reconstruction & maintenance of country house